BREAKFAST SHOW (PHOTOGRAPHY ART AND LIFE WITH EDWARD EDEM)



Good morning Zoelovers, its a beautiful Wednesday morning in the city of Uyo, Akwaibom state.

It's the breakfast show and I am Miracle Abia, your host πŸ‘§!
Still on the outstanding caption of the March edition, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART AND LIFE,  we have in our midst a handsome photographer, Edward  Edem based in The federal territory Abuja city.
Edward is sharing with us How photography art and life intertwines. Enjoy!
WHAT IS PHOTOGRAPHY TO YOU?
Generally photography is an art a practice of taking and processing photographs.
To me, Photography is a craft ,an art,information captured through a visual stimuli without the absent of light. This process is done through mechanical,chemical or digital devices popularly knows as camera.
HOW DOES PHOTOGRAPHY REFLECT LIFE?
Photography preserves new and old memories.
Instance;
Thinking of the wife or husband who has lost a spouse. Or the child who lost a parent. With pictures not only can they have no fear of forgetting their loved one’s face but can remember exactly what was going on when that picture was snapped, cementing the memory forever.
Photography brings one closer to nature,it makes one sees and appreciate the beauty of nature in general God's work
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
Photography is an art made or created through lightening process,or or light manipulation, be it as it may
HOW HAS PHOTOGRAPHY CHANGED YOU OR YOUR VIEW TO LIFE.
Well..Photography has changed my life drastically not only with the opportunities it has offered me.
But changing my way of thinking, the way I see and appreciate nature,beauty. Photography has brought out the creativity in me. It has made me respect and value people's culture
-their way of life
-dressing
-food
Etc
EVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A CLIENT?
Yea! Many times
WHAT IS YOUR SURVIVAL GUIDE?
God!  His ability to keep calm.
Not easily taking actions or say a thing whenever I am disappointed.
I believe that a job that is meant for me is mine,and it's stress-free. Whenever am faced with this,I realize that the fault is always from me.
- may be I was trying to be considerate
-going below my standard.etc
WHAT GIVES YOU INSPIRATION?
Got lot of things that inspires me,
the interplay of the lights and shadows
I get inspired by unique styles
Colors, Capturing the way people feel. Other inspirations are from people who are at the top.
-their compositions
-retouching techniques
-grading
-angles from which shots ate taken
-their high level of creativity
It's a whole lot of inspiration to the body😁.
Eager to see his works?
Check him out on Instagram @Kelxshot.
Thank you so much for allowing Zoesgem explore into the world of art, untill next time with a unique photographer or creative director πŸ˜‰on the breakfast show, I remain your host, Miracle Abia. Bye!πŸ‘‹
Warm regards
© Zoesgem

Comments