TEENS-LIB




WHO LOVES MOUSE?
It was Monday evening, wokeup by pass 6pm! woah what a long nap i had. picked up my phone to see what's going on in the world.

 Facebook? cool... Twitter? boring... Whatsapp? wholala! lol! shake it off i said to myself. why i'm i being so lazy? Jeez! i'm starving! Noodles or coffee? i asked myself! Noodles and some veggies... i don't play with my veggies; it keeps me healthy and green.
***
Humming... walked into the kitchen with my phone, it's more like my other half! crank! placed my ears on the floor to know what made that sound. Arh! a mouse i yelled! Shu!Shu! it didn't move... shu! You're supposed to run and not stare at me! The little mouse stared at me with its cute shinny black eyes and it's pink ears... it startled me and i ran out.
Mum there's a mouse in the kitchen! use a room and kill it... lol! You know i can't do that... Well i would have if it was a roach, but it's a mouse! it's so cute and that'll e murder. i guess i'll just share the kitchen with it.
#teens-lib

Comments