Skip to main content

I’ve been informed by two journalists with access to Boko Haram that Leah Sharibu is alive - Reno Omokri




According to Reno Omokri, 'I’ve been informed by 2 journalists with access to Boko Haram that the faction claiming Leah is dead is NOT the one that abducted and holds her. I‘m told Leah is ALIVE. I put aside my differences with Buhari and vow not to oppose him going forward if he‘ll #FreeLeahSharibu'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Gem Magazine Is Back: A New Chapter Begins

  There are stories that deserve to be told. There are people whose journeys deserve to be seen. There are ideas, cultures, talents and dreams that deserve a spotlight. And sometimes, even the storyteller needs to pause. After a long break, Zoe's Gem Magazine is back.

AN HOUR WITH THE CREATOR - WHEN GOD SEEMS QUIET

Learning to trust Him in the silence. Good morning, ZoeLovers. 💛 Before the day gets busy, before the notifications start coming in, before you begin thinking about everything you need to accomplish this week, take a moment. Just breathe.You made it to another Sunday.

BEFORE THE WEEK BEGINS: AN HOUR WITH THE CREATOR

  One hour, One quiet moment, A chance to breathe, reflect and reconnect.