#‎episode3‬

Zoe's GEM's photo.
What the hell was that? Glenda!.... Shouted doris mum... (you all will be wondering who this woman is.
Well she's my mum, but I never get to call her mum because she's the author of everything that's happening to me, so I call her after one of my siblings).
..... Emmmmm i'm sorry I didn't mean to..... PAAAA... Her hands landed on my face.. You didn't mean to what? Ehn!you witch I know you did that on purpose, and for that no food for you today.
What's going on here? Do you want to kill her?.. My dad said.
(Seriously speaking I couldn't see anything for 5 minutes, I was so happy my dad came to my rescue). Sobbing... Daddy I mean it, I didnt break the plate on purpose.
It's okay, continue with what you were doing.. Dear I want to have a word with you.....
‪#‎DEAR_DIARY‬
I have been denied food again, that's not the problem. Why does Doris mum hate me? Thank God dad rescued me today if not I wouldn't have been with you.


Comments