#‎WALGECKO_ENCOUNTER‬


Goodevening spectacular darlings,i go by the name miss spectacular. Lol but tönight i am ‪#‎me‬, call me mîmî.
Who hates walgecko like i do? I hate those little transparent lizards.
This morning singing happily with my small purple towel heading to my spectacular bathroom.
Bamb! There it was on the wall looking at me like I owed it something. I ran out of the bathroom,before nko what will i do... I called dad to help me terminate the intruder, he told me to talk to it... grin emoticon
Shuuuu!!! The gecko didn't move,I poured water on the wall,and it fell on the toilet seat.
This was the grand opportunity to be a nija, lol... tongue emoticon Dad pushed it into the toilet and flushed it,but to confirm its gone, I flushed it the second time... wink emoticon I had the perfect bath ever....... smile emoticon
‪#‎goodnight_zoelovers‬
‪#‎muuuaaaahhhh‬

Comments