DIARY OF A LAGOS CORPER (DAY1)



Good morning zoelovers, here's a new side chick to spice up your day.



Camp is fun they say but they all failed to explain how extremely stressful your first day can be. Everything I mean “EVERYTHING” is done manually oh sorry just one thing is automated and that’s the biometrics part. Imagine having to stand for over 5hrs and still having to parade on the first day. My legs hurt like crazy. The experience so far has been tiring but the fact that I wasn’t the only one that went through it made it a little bit easier to bear. For now I’ve retired to my tiny bed (I’m scared to even sleep properly on this rickety thing because I might find myself on the floor). It’s almost lights out and apart from the fact that I need to catch some sleep, I have an early morning tomorrow, Let’s see what tomorrow brings. Goodnight.

Eni.O.Precious
#DiaryOfALagosCorper
©Zoesgem

Comments