DIARY OF A LAGOS CORPER (DAY 5)






I’m so exhausted right now but I have to tell y’all how my wonderful day went. Today I had the most fun I’ve ever had in a while. We rested well today, long breaks and all. Woke up by 4am as usual went to the parade ground for morning warmups and march past practice. I wasn’t chosen to march because I’m terrible at it 😂. After march past we went back to the room rested till 10am where we had yet another boring lecture then we left and came back by 4 for march past practice but since I wasn’t in the march past I could sit down yaaaay 💃 😂. After that we had our welcome party which was the shizzznittt it was mahhhhddd oooo. A bit boring at the beginning but was fun towards the end. Even though I didn’t dance  I was busy covering the whole event. If u see mahdddd rocking. That’s a story for another day jare. My battery is low we’ll talk more tomorrow. Luv y’all, goodnight fam.

Eni.O.Precious
#DiaryOfALagosCorper
©Zoesgem

Comments