ALONE


Good morning zoelovers, it's a bright beautiful Wednesday morning and
the air oozes Christmas in the city of Asaba, welcome to the breakfast show, I am your host Miracle Abia. Today we have in our midst Kingsley Abraham, a poet from the city of Akwa abasi ibom state currently residing in The city of Asaba. He was born n bred in Lagos state, schooled in Lagos, secondary and primary level. He is a computer Engineering undergraduate, He Discovered his writing skills far back 2010 but started writing officially 2018.  He has  written officially for www.naijaloaded.com and he is a  Christian.
Here is a piece of one of his poems titled "ALONE" but before you enjoy, follow him on Facebook@ Kingsley Abraham and on IG @Bherriequte07. Now sit back with your coffee and cream as you enjoy this lovely piece.
"ALONE"
As i lay down drowned in the Epistles of my  own thoughts my heart struggles for stil.
  The serenity of the night accompanied by the gentle and soothing breeze didn't help either as I got lost in my very own self..
   I gazed into the possibility of what could have been,this drives cold tingles down my spine and through every strands of hair on my body...
    If wishes were horses,if dreams were reality I'll be right here with my sweet heart the love of my life...But then my hearts longs and yearns for another trying to live the moment..
   How could I forget every moment made and love shared when even my brains and thinking is clogged up with the memories of us...
   Your kisses and companion warms my heart ,like life's essence u complete me..
   Here I am still drowned in the sea of loneliness and wishes..Hope you'll come swiftly to save me from drowning,hope you're at the other side thinking of me too.
                                                          Abraham Kingsley

Comments

Post a Comment