RESPONSIBILITIES (PASSIONATE WRITER)

RESPONSIBILITY
Article: by Emmanuel Odiong
(A child of my brain and life experience)

I want to take responsibilities, I see the toiling and it's as though it's all for me. I appreciate but I want to help and all efforts drives to failure, I encourage myself and start all over.

 It bites when I see you guys plan, trying to squeeze your luxury just to accommodate my comfort I become destabilized and want to share in that responsibility. I want to give my FAMILY a good life.
I have a responsibility, but the system is frustrating, I burn candles, starve myself of sleep yet they still tell me it's not enough. They say it's the key to success but friends who has acquired the key says the lock is changed and am down thinking what to do with my key if I eventually get it. Looking around my tutors, I
really don't want to be like any of them. Oh, are they not suppose to be my role model? SCHOOL
is really frustrating and society has made me pledge part of my life time to it even though my spirit yearn for something else.
I have a responsibility to live not just for myself but for the people around me. I have a responsibility to live a life that will attract people to me and not scare them, to be a shoulder to another and not a crown of torn. I have a responsibility to keep a network of FRIENDS for no one is an island. I have tried and am still trying but I find myself most time playing the bad guy in some people's story.
I really want to take responsibility in surrendering my soul to my maker yet I find myself doing the things I don't want to do. Activities arises whenever I want to make up and all I could say is LORD HAVE MERCY. Am a believer but life situations have questioned my believes so many times yet I have a responsibility to remain steadfast. Because I fail in my CHRISTIAN responsibilities am given a name, am being pushed aside and all of a sudden am now eating with the devil.
I have a responsibility to dedicate myself to one woman, to LOVE and nurture her but this Jezebels around crowding my retina as a brim of light won't just let me. My responsibilities are to give her a good life but how can I do that when am not even sure of my own future. Not just her, my LOVE is for all but humans no longer practice humanity but doctrine and tribalism so how am I suppose to love someone who despises me? I become conscious, restrained and cautious when
lending out love yet I have a responsibility to love unconditionally.
Facebook ID@ Emmanuel Odiong
Zoe's Gem celebrates with you as you add another year to your age....
#celebratingstars
#july4
#passionatewriters

Comments