Skip to main content

HUGS





If hugs will do the Magic
If hugs will make me feel remembered
If hugs will solve my problems now
If hugs will make me feel a bit enlightened
Then I'll hug you and never let go
I'll hug everyone I see like my life depends on it
I'll be nicked name Hugger
But the world just keep tossing me like a coin
Up today and down the next moment
If hugs will give me joy for as long as I live
Then you'll be my companion forever

Article by Miracle abia
model @oyindamola

Popular posts from this blog

Five young men killed in clash between rival cult groups in Anambra

At least five persons were killed in a clash between rival cult groups at the Idemili - North and Oyi areas of Anambra State on Friday August 4th.

GETTING RID OF SPIDER INSTEAD OF COBWEB

HEAD-SPACE

SUCCESS EQUATION