GIVE IT A PERFECT NAME





Mystery upon mystery is what my life is
Sorrows that no mortal can endure 
Trails and temptations has taken grounds 
I want to know how it feels to stay faultless 
To stay without pains
Slit my wrist open and watch the scarlet red liquid gush out
Jumping into the water to see if nature will gladly accept me
Taking pills to end this misery
But to no avail
All I feel is more pains afflicted on my Soul
The forces of nature has refused to let me go
Instead I Twist and burn in my pains
Wishing it could come to an end someday
Then I find internal rest
If it's ever possible
I'm not violent
I'm not crazy
I'm not stupid
I'm only Mysterious
Give a suitable title for this article with the hash tag eg. #violence and stand the chance of being PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK . Don't forget to visitwww.miracledavid.blogspot.com

Comments