MY SUMMER BREAK

Image may contain: one or more people and drawing

Twas the last day of first semester... Bang! Bang! The clock 🕒 struck 12... It's summer the class cried out.. Picked my bag, phone and dashed out of the classroom with my Head-set on listening to LOVE YOURSELF🎶 by "Justine Bibber ". Picturing how my summer will be: beach-party🏊 , traveling 🚌, lots of baby -shower🚼 to attend, friends to visit🚺 , pajamas party at Lillian's.. Phew!... This is going to be the best summer ever💯
                                                      ***
"Good afternoon mum" greeted rushing into my room... Threw my bag lng the bed... Busy pinging 📱📲 my friends on how I'll spend my summer 📝..
So lazy to get up from my bed, twas a very short night... After breakfast, ran to the bathroom to touch up my makeup... (about opening the door 🚪)...
Where are you going? Emmmmmm... Mum to Lillian's... ...So Lilian cannot come here? ..
...mum we have something to do...
Do it in my store 🏪 (she says handing me a bunch of key 🔑 ) please go and open my store, I'm going out...

And this continued till vacation was over... Mum ruined my summer... 😢 😢 🙇🙇
ZG


For more, follow on Instagram @mimidavid1
 
1

Comments