#‎A_WALK_IN_THE_LONELY_BUSH


 Zoe's GEM's photo.
Good evening spectacular darlings, I go by the name miss spectacular.

Twas all in the name of adventure.. Lol... Decided not to use the major road because it was too busy and I wanted somewhere quite so I could feel nature's impact and get inspirations. I noticed I was alone in the bush track,nobody else but me. Then this chill came from my head to my toes like I was put in ice blocks. I hummed my best songs and suddenly I felt someone behind me. I stopped, turned back but no one was there and chills ran through my spines.
I have to keep moving,so I did. Something ran in front of me,like a wild cat. It gave me the creeps. Suddenly, this insects came out from only God knows where and flew all around me,the tracks grew longer and longer like I was never gonna get out. I started praying and asking God for forgiveness of all my sins and like magic, I was out of there,now back on the major road,back to life. I promised myself never to go on an adventure at night. This was so so close, I almost peed in my panties
‪#‎goodnight_zoelovers‬


Comments