Skip to main content

MOMMA

Zoe's GEM's photo.
Who is like my mother?

Who gave me life and I live, life I have and I live in life.
Who is like my mother?
Whn gave me her breast to suck, I sucked and grew so well.
Who is like my mother?
Who taught me the way to go, the way I thread, the path of success.
Mum who will pay your price?
I will pray to God to pay you back with long life and good health because you are a "PRICELESS MOTHER"...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
If you love your mum, describe her in one word..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Gem Magazine Is Back: A New Chapter Begins

  There are stories that deserve to be told. There are people whose journeys deserve to be seen. There are ideas, cultures, talents and dreams that deserve a spotlight. And sometimes, even the storyteller needs to pause. After a long break, Zoe's Gem Magazine is back.

AN HOUR WITH THE CREATOR - WHEN GOD SEEMS QUIET

Learning to trust Him in the silence. Good morning, ZoeLovers. 💛 Before the day gets busy, before the notifications start coming in, before you begin thinking about everything you need to accomplish this week, take a moment. Just breathe.You made it to another Sunday.

BEFORE THE WEEK BEGINS: AN HOUR WITH THE CREATOR

  One hour, One quiet moment, A chance to breathe, reflect and reconnect.