#‎LIGHT_UP‬

Zoe's GEM's photo.
Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. Everyday I feel is a blessing from God.
And I consider it's a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful when you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy and to love. Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful, a meaningful friend or a meaningful day.
Think in the morning, act in the noon, eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, "it's going to be a good day"!
‪#‎Goodmorning_Nigeria‬
‪#‎Goodmorning_zoelovers‬

Comments