Skip to main content

#‎episode4‬

Zoe's GEM's photo.
Honey you don't have to treat Glenda that way....

..what way eehh...
(I was about entering my room when I heard Doris mum shouting, so I decided to listen...)
I haven't even done anything to that useless girl, I wonder why she didn't die with her mother.
(The words echoed"DIE...MOTHER" what is that woman saying... Poof! Like magic i understood everything.
‪#‎DEAR_DIARY‬
I feel cheated. How can my dad hide something like this from me? No wonder I never called her mum.. So i'm all alone in this world? I will never depend on any of them again..,.
Glenda! Hope Doris and Cleo had their bath before they slept?
Yes ma... I hope she didn't kill my mum I thought. (I have never approached her for anything before,but now I was so anxious to ask her a question but there's another big problem, I didn't know how to address her.

Popular posts from this blog

Zoe's Gem Magazine Is Back: A New Chapter Begins

  There are stories that deserve to be told. There are people whose journeys deserve to be seen. There are ideas, cultures, talents and dreams that deserve a spotlight. And sometimes, even the storyteller needs to pause. After a long break, Zoe's Gem Magazine is back.

Five young men killed in clash between rival cult groups in Anambra

At least five persons were killed in a clash between rival cult groups at the Idemili - North and Oyi areas of Anambra State on Friday August 4th.

GETTING RID OF SPIDER INSTEAD OF COBWEB

HEAD-SPACE