#‎episode4‬

Zoe's GEM's photo.
Honey you don't have to treat Glenda that way....

..what way eehh...
(I was about entering my room when I heard Doris mum shouting, so I decided to listen...)
I haven't even done anything to that useless girl, I wonder why she didn't die with her mother.
(The words echoed"DIE...MOTHER" what is that woman saying... Poof! Like magic i understood everything.
‪#‎DEAR_DIARY‬
I feel cheated. How can my dad hide something like this from me? No wonder I never called her mum.. So i'm all alone in this world? I will never depend on any of them again..,.
Glenda! Hope Doris and Cleo had their bath before they slept?
Yes ma... I hope she didn't kill my mum I thought. (I have never approached her for anything before,but now I was so anxious to ask her a question but there's another big problem, I didn't know how to address her.

Comments