#‎TEENS_LIB‬

Zoe's GEM's photo.
‪#‎THE_ACCIDENT‬
One day, I was riding a bicycle on the major road. I was going nowhere in particular but just strolling from our house to the market place. Suddenly a small girl ran out of their street onto the road right in front of the bicycle. It happened so suddenly that I had no time to stop.
I rode the bicycle unto her and fell off my bicycle. Shortly, a crowd gathered round us. Cars stopped,drivers and passengers rushed to see what had happened. Everybody seemed to be asking the same questions "what happened? Is anybody hurt"?
Some people volunteered to take the girl and I to the hospital. They took us to the casualty ward where we were looked after untill we got well enough to return home. Then I learnt that if I had no reason for riding my bicycle out, I should just stay at home

Comments