#‎PANIC_ATTACK


Goodevening spectacular darlings, I go by the name miss spectacular. I always have a story to tell... smile emoticon
Mama went to church, and I decided to upgrade my cosmetics..
I entered her room and headed straight for her body spray and opened it, it smelled like strawberries. I brought my small container to get a little and it slipped off my fingers and gbma! It landed on the floor and the fluid I mean everything poured. Aaaaarrrggghhh! My own has finish.
I felt sick immediately and started rehearsing how i would cry when she comes back.. Lol wink emoticon .. I became so calm after the incident,I quicky cleaned the floor and went to my room to cry. Mum's back i started panicking. She entered her room and shouted Miracle! My heart jumped out, i went to her room smiling sheepishly. Have you eaten? She asked... Lol.. I jumped for joy tongue emoticon . Thank God she didn't notice.
‪#‎goodnight_zoelovers‬
‪#‎muaaaahhh‬

Comments