#‎TEENS_LIB‬


‪‎A‬ spooky,scary,slimy story..
Goodevening spectacular darlings,i go by the name miss spectacular. Don't tell me you don't have a scary story to tell,well if you don't, i do..

Shhhhhhhhhh...(owls hooting)
It was a dark and scary night. The wind was blowing through the tress,and off in the distance,the wolves were howling at the moon. I wanted to get home as fast as my legs could carry me. My heart was pounding and my breath was coming in fast gasp. Suddenly,i felt the big hand of a monster touched my neck,and i screamed stupidly. The monster lifted me off the ground and threw me onto the rough ground..
Then, with his big hands,he tried to squeeze the life out of me. I screamed so loudly,i woke up every creature in the forest. My scream awakened me too..
I was having a horror nightmare..
‪#‎Have‬ a scare_free night zoe lovers...
‪#‎goodnight‬ and have a ‪#‎blissful‬ rest..

Comments