#‎TEENS_LIB‬


Whoooooo's THERE?
Good evening spectacular darlings, i go by the name miss spectacular. Who's there?

One night i was sitting alone in my big house sipping a cup of juice as i read from an old book. Suddenly, there was a loud noise coming from the attic. The hair on the back of my head stood straight up, and i got goose bumps all over my body. Then i remembered, this place was supposed to be haunted. Someone or something was down in the attic. I heard clanking all over, as is a human were being dragged across the floor of the room. The room suddenly became dark and cold. A big white ghost floated right through the door. I nearly peed in my pants. Speaking in a loud voice, the ghost said something I'll never forget if i live to be 100, "I've just come from the bathroom, and you're out of Toilet paper".
(laughs) have a scare free night ‪#‎zoe_lovers‬
‪#‎goodnight‬ and have a ‪#‎blissful‬ night...

Comments