zoe's Gem with ‪#‎MERCY‬

Whatsapp pepole!! It's a cold noon and zoe's Gem is here with ‪#‎MERCY‬
(Artist/medical student)

Zoe's GEM:You welcome to zoe's Gem mercy...Tell us about yourself,growing-up and education.
Mercy:(smiles)thank you.. My name is Mercy Abia,from Akwa-ibom state,i live in Uyo.I AM A medical student studying human anatomy in the university of Uyo. Am a make-up artist and aspiring to become an actress. Growing up for me was fun and intresting because i use to be a cute little girl,everbody likes carrying me even though i was sturborn(laughs)they stil liked me.. I was born in Oron,but i can not remember any of my childhood there because i was still a baby. My whole life and childhood started in Lagos. I attended kindergerteen in great heritage school okota,my primary school was in clemmy nur/primary school,my secondary school was in latmos college,Egbe.
Zoe's GEM:How do you see make-up
Mercy:well for me make-up is fun and easy and i love making people beautiful and giving them that desired look they always want,for example my logo which says"‪#‎WE_DEFINE_THE_NATURAL_BEAUTY_IN_YOU‬".
Zoe's GEM:when did you develop the passion for make-up
Mercy:hmmm...right from growing up days,because i love colours and i love blending colours.
Zoe's GEM:Who are your aspirant in the movie industry
Mercy:(smiles)Mercy Johson,Uche Jumbo,Genevive,Stephanie Okereke,Desmond Elliot,Omotola,Majai Micheal,Ramsey Noah,the late Muna Obeikwe(may his gentle soul rest in peace), Zac Orji..etc
Zoe's GEM:How do you feel when you are work
Mercy:for make-up i feel good because it's what i love doin,then for school,i have always had passion for anything medical though it's stressful,but i like it.
Zoe's GEM:Whom do you look up to in the make-up field
Mercy:hmmm.that's a big question,there's this indian make-up artist that i love so much and look up to her work,her name is Tamanna Roashan,you can follow her on ‪#‎instagram‬@dressyourface.
Zoe's GEM:Since you are a medical student,we will like to have you here again and educate us,hope you would'nt turn us down
Mercy:(smiles)no i would'nt,it's going to be my pleasure.
Zoe's GEM:What do you have to say to upcoming artist
Mercy:follow your dreams,work towards it,achieving it woun't be difficult if you put all this in place.
Zoe's GEM:So have you ever worked for somebody and did she like your job
Mercy:yeah...she loved it and introduced me to another person..
Zoe's GEM:So where can we find you,you know if i want to go for an occassion i must look my best(laughs)
Mercy:(laughs)you can contact me through my BBM pin:7fd02155..follow me on instagram@mercyabia and facebook@Mercy Angel David.
Zoe's GEM:It's been a wonderful time here with you ma'am
Mercy:(smiles)same here,your smiles made me enjoy the interview.thank you.

‪#‎For‬ advert placement or more enquiries contact the CEO ‪#‎ZOE‬'S_GEM on 08103840719...
‪#‎celeberities_hit‬..

Comments