MIDNIGHT_DAZZLE‬

    Zoe's GEM's photo.


MIDNIGHT_DAZZLE‬
SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ The clock's ticking, the birds are asleep,the cricket are chirping ant the mouse wanders....
Do you ever wonder how you fall asleep?

Do you ever wonder why the night is cold?
Do you ever wonder why you shut your eyes and you are in another world?
Do you ever wonder how the moon worse hand-in-hand with the night?
Do you ever wonder how the fire-flies knows when it's time for outing?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... It's a shooting star,make your wish...... "I wish................................" that's my wish,now what's yours. When my arms can't reach people close to my heart i hug them with my prayers,may ‪#‎GOD‬ grant you what your heart desires and keep you happy always..
‪#‎LOVE‬ overcomes all ‪#‎EVIL‬
‪#‎Goodnight_zoe_lovers‬..

Comments